Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jessica's Birthday party (surprise!!)






I'm not really good at planning parties, and with Jessica so busy all the time and never getting a break, I figured dinner with friends and family would be great! So I told everyone to meet at Red Lobster and Surprise Jess..






Meet Adam and Sara Murray, close friends and neighbors. Sara says Adam and I suffer from Bromance!!! Check out the clip!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWGXDZ_8MQ0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efacebook%2Ecom%2Fhome%2Ephp&feature=player_embedded






Mike and Alice Dahn showed up to help celebrate with us. So did Jessica's mom, Marge. It was fun for our parents to get to meet and hang out with our friends.













Shaun and Tiffany Eaton. They are tons of fun and Shaun is the goof off in the group. Well he's one of them.














The BOSS and his lovely wife. Brain and Lori Lee. I think there was an incident with mashed potatoes down one of their shirts.













I swear they haven't been drinking. James and Jennifer Hatch. So nice to have them back from Utah....
















Jessica and Marge enjoying them selves with no kids........ or grand kids!!!!
















And after everyone left I had to stay behind to work off my bill. I guess I should have had the salad!!! Oh well!!



1 comment:

"M" Clan said...

Hilarious, so glad you posted this!! We had a blast with you, so awesome you planned this great dinner for your HOT WIFE :) We love you, no seriously, we really LOVE you guys! xo