Friday, March 20, 2009

"Kid quotes"


With my work Schedule like it is, I am also a part time stay at home parent. And I get to to spend a lot of time with all my children. Today I was home with Alyvia and she was whining more than usual. So I said, "Alyvia, stop whining at me, I don't like it." Alyvia, being 2.5 said back, in a whining voice "Yeees yooou doooo..... yoooou looove it!!!


So I took the picture!!



Zac and I were sitting at the kitchen table about a week ago and I was trying to help him with his homework. Again, being part time stay at home dad. When Zac looked up at me with a very serious look on his face and said, " You know dad? You're a serial killer!!" "What? Why?" I asked Zac. He said, " BECAUSE YOU HAVE TERRIBLE HANDWRITING!!"





There have been so many more but my memory is failing me. So hopefully when they come in I'll jot them down and try to pass them you to my faithful viewers.

Inspiration by the MurrayClan....

1 comment:

"M" Clan said...

Zac cracks me up! And little princess, if you're ever having a day she can totally come be with me! I know people say that, but seriously!