Friday, January 16, 2009

Day off for DAD'S

In my past blogs you hear me talk about my favorite sister, right?
I think my Lil sis Wendy might have just taken the #1 spot.
Yesterday Wendy gave me something I needed most, a Day off for Dad's.
Wendy's husband Jake is, as most of you already know, a die hard snowmobile rider. Jake always has the best spot's, finds the biggest hills and can climb higher and faster than anyone around. (I don't know if its guts or if he's crazy) Jake invited me to go snowmobiling with him several times over the winter but scheduling for me was difficult. Trying to arrange babysitters and then traveling and working, it didn't seem like it would work.
Wendy saved the Day!!!!



Wendy came to Blackfoot and picked me up... I really didn't have a choice....
She even offered her sled ( which is a Brand new Arctic Cat M8 with a light weight can and a 162 inch track) She also watched Alyvia so I could enjoy my day. She made breakfast and sent Jake and I off for a day without kids.


There I am deciding which mountain to climb next ( ya right huh?)



The country where we went was so beautiful and the sun was shinning all day long. I couldn't ask for a better day.



After about 45 miles, a light easy ride, we called it good for the day, but not before a few hills!!!!
This is Jake shooting up a hill trying to decide which shute to go through!!!! Its really alot steeper than it looks!! The flat area we're sitting on is a lake thats frozen over with about 5 feet of snow....

These next two are me...... not really as big as Jakes but still very steep.

and sorry about the terrible video, its taken from my cell phone...


So...... if my sisters are reading, and they are thinking about taking the #1 spot..........

you might have some work to do......

THE POLLS ARE OPEN........

NOW!!!

I'm just kidding, I love all my sisters the same....

But seriously Zandra and Angie, you have some work to do!!!!

1 comment:

"M" Clan said...

The snow looks amazing, nice climb buddy!